A grand day out....well almost!! - BirdForum

Hi Ruth, What a shame the birds didn't come out for you in full force on your Birthday, still you had a good day anyway, despite the conditions!

How we made Wallace and Gromit - The Guardian

As soon as I started filming A Grand Day Out, the first Wallace and Gromit animation, I realised I was making a film about my dad.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Wallace and Gromit Retrospective: A Grand Day Out

Wallace and Gromit Retrospective: A Grand Day Out Hello all you happy people! And it's from one moon to another.

A Grand Day Out With Wallace and Gromit - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace and Gromit enjoy a day out with a difference when a quest to find cheese prompts a visit to the moon in this Academy Award®-nominated animation.

Western Animation / A Grand Day Out - TV Tropes

A Grand Day Out is the first short film featuring Wallace & Gromit. One evening during a bank holiday, Wallace and his dog Gromit settle down for a nice …

Reviews: Wallace & Gromit: A Grand Day Out - IMDb

In this Wallace and Gromit short, the clay twosome voyage to the moon in order to replenish their cheese supplies. They also learn that traffic wardens have ...

WALLACE AND GROMIT: A GRAND DAY OUT (1990) - YouTube

Cracking film, Gromit! Visit www.trilbee.com to get access to more reviews, reactions, previews and ...

ABA Rare Bird Alert | Facebook

Association (http://aba.org). All birders interested in the proliferation and discussion of rare bird records are welcome. Before posting, please take a look at ...

Wallace & Gromit: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know (30 ...

... almost looked completely different. Nick Park has previously revealed that when he was developing A Grand Day Out, he almost made Gromit a cat.